Permavalve™ is a transcatheter mitral valve replacement product.
Permavalve is a percutaneous mitral valve that is delivered via the transapical approach. MID's PolyCor anchors secure the valve to the native annulus. The early intellectual property combined with the proprietary anchoring technology makes MID a valuable player in the mitral arena.
Permavalve Product Attributes:
• First and only TMVR with “Active Fixation”
• Replicates surgical results
• Active fixation achieved with PolyCor anchors
• Fixation solves unmet clinical need for valve security
• Dacron cover with “Integral Billows”
• Ensures biological incorporation
• Eliminates paravalvular leak
• 28F delivery system
Permavalve™ - Mitral Valve Replacement
CAUTION – Investigational Device Only. Limited by Federal (or United States) law to investigational use.
CAUTION – For Clinical Research ONLY. This device is NOT CE-marked and is to be used in Clinical Research Only.